Updating,,,,

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/101147193165760343314/albums/5948551811557340417
And we put the car detail here.
2007 Ford Escape SUV
XLT "Sport" Sport Util 4D, 103900 miles, no accident
 V6, 3.0 Liter, Automatic, ABS (4-Wheel)
 4WD
 Power Steering
 Tilt Wheel
 AM/FM Stereo, CD
 Air Conditioning
 Power Windows
 Power Door Locks
 Cruise Control
 Dual Air Bags
 Sun Roof (Sliding)
 Privacy Glass
Cargo and Towing
 Roof Rack
 Towing Pkg
Wheels and Tires
 Alloy Wheels

We bought it from dealer at March, this year. The tires are new when we
bought it. We keep it carefully and it is in a quit good condition. It is
safe in the coming winter and bad weather.
The handbrake didn't work from we bought it. As we never use it, we didn't
repair it.

On KBB it is $8,443 for Excellent, $8,068 for Very Good. We ask for $7950.

If you are interested in it, PLS reply this email or call us at 517-355-3216.
We live in Spartan VLG.

Thank you!