On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 08:05:34PM -0500, Lillian wrote:

> Can you remove me from the list?Thanks!

You do that for yourself.

To unsubscribe from the CSSAMSU Email list, do the following.

Use your Email account that is on the list.
Send an Email message to:

Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message put one line as follows:

  signoff cssamsu

You will then automatically be removed from the list.

////jerry