Hello-

I'm currently living in Spartan Village and looking for a female roommate
for spring semester (January to May, 2014). Our apartment is a two-bedroom
renovated one ($428 per month per person)and located just opposite to the
bus stop.I'm a girl in my masters and would prefer a female roommate who is
easy going and likes to keep the environment clean.

Let me know by replying to this email if you're interested!

Thanks,
Jingyuan