Dear fellow Chinese students/professionals,

 My name is Sujie Liu, a volunteer recruiter from the volunteer management
group at Chinese Career Union. We now have 2 open positions as Volunteers
in Fund Raising and External Activity. Please read through the job
description and expectations below. If you are interested, please don't
hesitate to contact me, so we can talk more about the job and schedule a
phone interview with you ASAP.

*Job Title*: Volunteer in Fund Raising and External Activity Team

*Job Summary*: Work as a team to pitch for funding and plan external
activities.

*Job Description:*

1)      Prepare and update pitch materials

2)      Research funding source and plan pitches

3)      Reach out to funding sources and make pitches

4)      Participate in funding-related events

5)      Plan and lead CCU external activities

6)      Build documentation for team events

*Job Requirements: *

1) Willing to commit to a 1-2 hours work each week

2) Have a strong interest in fund-raising, marketing and activity
organization, and excellent communication skills.

3) Related experiences/ background is not required but preferred.

 As a non-profit organization, CCU is always striving to help Chinese
students and newly-employed acquire first-hand information and real-world
advice from experienced professionals. Your participation will be a
valuable part of our asset. Thank you again for being interested to
volunteer your time and effort. Hope to hear from you soon!

 Best regards,

 Sujie Liu

 *Volunteer Recruiter*

* Chinese Career Union*

* [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

* http://chinesecareerunion.org/ <http://chinesecareerunion.org/>*

--
CCU is a non-profit organization aiming at helping Chinese students in
their early career development. For more information about CCU  or to sign