*Dear AIB List serve Moderator -*

*
Please post the following announcement.*

INDIA 2014

Professional Development in International Business Program

New Delhi, Agra, Bangalore & Mumbai

January 3-10, 2014

Join us for our 6th Annual Professional Development in International
Business (PDIB) program to India. This program is designed for
participants interested in pursuing their interests in the Indian
business environment.

Participants will experience firsthand how multinationals and leading
Indian companies are riding the downfall, while simultaneously reshaping
the Indian business environment resulting in a more competitive India.

Participants will visit top multi-national companies and Indian
companies, giving them the opportunity to interact with top executives
to discuss business in India. When not visiting top leading companies,
participants will tour and visit historical sites in New Delhi, Agra
(the Taj Mahal), Bangalore and Mumbai.

To learn more about this program, including registering and to view a
tentative program schedule, please visit our website at
http://ciber.fiu.edu/india.For questions, please contact Sonia Verdu at
[log in to unmask] or Nathalie Sarmiento at
[log in to unmask] You may also call our office at (305) 348-1740.

The faculty director for this program is Dr. Sumit K. Kundu, Professor
of International Business at Florida International University. He may be
reached at (305) 348-3251 or [log in to unmask]

Register Online @ http://ciber.fiu.edu/india

This program is organized by the Center for International Business
Education & Research (http://ciber.fiu.edu) (CIBER) at Florida
International University

Florida International University

College of Business

11200 SW 8^th Street, RB 354b

Miami, FL 33199

Tel: (305) 348-1740

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

http://ciber.fiu.edu

*Thanks.*

*--
Dr. Sumit K. Kundu
Professor
James K. Batten Eminent Scholar Chair in International Business
Academic Director - Master's in International Business program
Department of Management and International Business
College of Business Administration
Florida International University
345-B Ryder Business Building
11200 SW 8 Street