From: Michael Kramizeh [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 2:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Installing university software on a faculty's personal laptop

Hello All,

            I've been looking for some policy information on whether it is allowable to install department software on a faculty members personal laptop. The case they are trying to make is that they use their laptop all the time and so CS6 would be more available to them on their laptop. Is there a U policy regarding this? MVK

Michael V. Kramizeh

Technology Coordinator and

Language Laboratory Manager

Center for Language Teaching Advancement

Michigan State University

619 Red Cedar Road, Room B130 Wells Hall

East Lansing, MI 48824

517-355-8375 Phone

Language Lab Rm. B127 Wells Hall

Hours of Operation Fall and Spring Semesters:

Monday-Thursday               8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Friday                     8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.

Saturday                CLOSED

Sunday                  1:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.