I read that we're doing staged rollouts

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 17, 2013, at 6:27 PM, "Al Puzzuoli" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this? I have several Windows 8 Enterprise machines, and the 8.1 update isn’t appearing in the store for any of them. However, I’ve spoken  to several people who  have machines running consumer versions of Windows 8, and they have received the update. The only other difference I can come up with is that my machines are part of a domain, and were never initially signed into with a live account.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts,

Al