Hi all,

I am a male visiting scholar and live in Spartan Village. It is a very
convenient apartments for graduate student and visiting scholar. My
roommate will finish his project and return to china at December 28, 2013.
I want to find a male roommate. The apartment is standard two-bed room
with one bathroom.

The current rent is $452/month, including everything (water, heat, electric
charge, furniture, home phone, etc.). If you are interested, please contact
me. QQ: 85618378, Phone number: 517-507-9401; Email:

Thank you!

Yaping