Please forgive me if this is not of interest to you:

This  coming Saturday, October 26 at 2 pm, we will be having another free  Bible discussion entitled "??????????” or "Trust in the God who gives Comfort." The  presentation will be given in Mandarin Chinese followed by a Q&A  lesson. The meeting will take place at 2330 N East Street,  Lansing, MI. This is a new location as it is also on the bus line. I am also happy to provide transportation. Please email [log in to unmask]

I hope to meet you!!  Retiree and Alumna Alana Miller