Sorry to bother who are not interested.

I have some used or unused skin care product to sell,please see them below,If you are
interested ,please reply my email. I live in Spartan village.

1.kiehls Sodium PCA Oil-Free Moisturizers 2.0 oz , $6,nine
 into new
2.clique moister facial lotion, 50 ml, unused, $10
3.Bath & body works body lotion, I have two, each for $2.5,unused
4.Cetaphil facial cleanser, for all skin types, unused, 250 ml ,$ 5
5.Olay foam facial deep cleanser, for normal to oil skin types, nine into new, $3
大家好,
我有一些护肤品,有的用过,有的没有用过,现低价出,我住在spartan village,可上门取,如果你也住
SV,我可以送到你家,或者也可以在MSU校园交易。包括科颜氏,斯塔芙,倩碧黄油,BBW等,如果你
有兴趣,可以邮件回复我,我可以发给你照片,大多数都是新的。
谢谢大家