Hi
I have a room available in a house in lansing. 长短期均可
Location: East side of lansing, 8 minutes to Brody if you take the No.1 bus.
No.1 bus it outside of our house,
There are currently two female graduate students from MSU living here. We are
all very quiet and friendly. We'd love to find another roommate.男女均可
Rent: 长期380-400include utilities(electric, internet, gas, water and light), 价格可
议,寒假一个月期间住宿便宜,请与我联系。
Simple furnitures such as Bed, desk, chair are provided.
Parking is free.
The room is available now.
Please email me back if interested. Or text/call me at 858-848-6058