代友发,不要回复此邮件,如果想要coupon请回复[log in to unmask]

Dear all,

I have coupons to help you get $200 reward by opening a Key Express
checking account(可以网上申请) before Oct. 13, 2013(not credit account, so having
no effect on your credit score).  For qualifying this offer, you should
make one direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account
opening. Direct
deposit transactions are limited to: payroll, Social Security, pension, and
government benefits. Offer not available to individuals who currently or
previously have had a KeyBank checking account in the last 12 months. If
you close your account within 180 days of account opening, you will be
charged a $25 account early closure fee.

 You have two ways to open a Key Express checking, online or going to
branches. I recommend online application.  It just takes minutes to finish
the application. Online application need your SSN, driver license or
passport number. You can also go to a Keybank branch to open a Key Express
checking account. You should bring SSN, driver license or passport with you for
identification.

If you want a coupon for this offer(a coupon can be used only one time),
just send an email  to [log in to unmask], I will send you a coupon
and the full procedures of online application.

Best wishes,

Zixin wang