Hello,

I am a MSU alumni who graduated in 2009. I have a one-bedroom apartment for
subletting from mid-November to March 14, 2014, which is perfect for
students coming to look for jobs in New York City. Below is the description
of the apartment. Please contact me via [log in to unmask] if you are
interested, thanks.

New York Roosevelt Island 一室一厅公寓转租

因为要搬家,现有罗斯福岛一室一厅公寓转租,11月中旬起租至明年3月14日租约到期,之后你可继续跟楼里的管理续租。楼里设施齐全,有健身房,游泳池,图书馆,
media room, billards 等等。每个月有一到两次happy hour, 免费提供吃喝,跟楼里的人们
交际,等等。交通便利,离曼哈顿仅一站之隔。有地铁和缆车到曼哈顿。另外楼下有daycare, 室内停车场,tennis court, zip car.

月租金$2,140,房子是比较大的一室一厅,户型很好,厨房有单独的隔间,huge walk-in closet, 三楼. It can be
furnished with bed, dining table, computer desk and chair, and dresser,
etc. Discount will be provided if move in before 11/15/2013.

The building website: http://www.octagonnyc.com/
Building address: 888 main street, New York, NY 10044
The floorplan is attached.