Greetings!
Chinese Career Union is a non-profit organization aiming at helping Chinese
students and professionals in their early career development. We are
putting together a survey to ask for your suggestions/feedback in order to
provide better service and help. We appreciate if you could spend just a
few minutes to fill out the survey below about how you go about finding a
job/intern.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YvwyzAS1eWFa-BbXX-jMsCgg1k9KQ4QNDMzUgbCnhb8/viewform
If we are new to you, please visit http://chinesecareerunion.org/About.aspx
for more information.

我们是致力于帮助北美在校学生和在职人员寻找就业机会、提升职业竞争力、建立人际关系网络的中国人职业联盟(Chinese Career
Union)。为了更好地满足大家的需求,为大家提供更具价值的服务,我们邀请您花短短的5分钟时间完成以下有关求职渠道的调查。如果您还从未听说过我们,请点击我们的主页:
http://chinesecareerunion.org/About.aspx<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fchinesecareerunion.org%2FAbout.aspx&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEp73nOyxYd3j6j_JBHl347P6aCGQ>了解相关信息。感谢您的参与!

--
CCU is a non-profit organization aiming at helping Chinese students in
their early career development. For more information about CCU  or to sign