Hi All,

Sorry to bother those not interested.
I am learning driving, and I already had 3 classes with professional
coach for basic skills and rules. I am looking for experienced drivers
who can accompany me to practice driving in the upcoming 1 month.

Location:
The picking up location will either be near Sparrow Hospital or in Old
Town Lansing.

Time:
8:30-9:30am in the morning AND/OR 1-2 hours (best after 4pm) in the
afternoon from Monday to Saturday in the upcoming one month

Pay:
$20 per hour (gas, labor everything included)

Requirements:
At least 1 year of driving experience with a valid Michigan Drivers License
MUST with a vehicle by yourself

If you are interested and qualified, please reply directly to
[log in to unmask] with the subject "Driving Practice" to schedule
the time. Thanks!

Best,
Xiaoyu Yin

Best Regards,

Skyin Yin

MA Advertising Candidate
Communication Chair, Spartan International Advertising Association
Michigan State University
Marketing Intern
Uzoom Media