Hi, all,

Welcome to all new friends and neighbors, and sorry to bother those
not interested.
I have my almost 90% new 2012 Trek Superfly AL Elite with extra
equipment together for sale. Here is the link for some pictures.
PS: Spartans can get 50 dollars off from which I posted price.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/bik/4109751890.html

You can also compare with brand new 2012 model price too, here are two link:
1? http://www.cyclistno1.co.uk/gear/bikes/mountain/trek-superfly-al-elite.htm
2?http://www.mtbr.com/cat/bikes/29er-hardtail/trek/superfly-al-elite/prd_480775_1548crx.aspx

If you are interested in this very nice bike and perfect deal, you can
email me back or call 989-525-5158

Thank you?