---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wang, Lei (MU-Student) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Subject: [Please FWD] Asian and Asian American College Students Study
To: "Wang, Lei (MU-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>

  Hi Officer,****

* *

I am Lei Wang, a graduate student at the University of Missouri. My
research team and I are conducting a study about the experiences of Asian
international and Asian college students in the U.S. We are contacting you
as well as other Chinese Students-related Association officers in different
states to collect a diverse sample.**

We are respectfully requesting if you can *please forward the message below* to
your organization's listserv or other means of communication that your
organization utilizes that would help us collect data.****

* *

Thank you for your time! We really appreciate it!**

* *

* *

* *

Sincerely,**

Lei Wang****

* *

* *

___________________________**

* *

My name is Lei Wang and I am a graduate student in the Educational, School
and Counseling Psychology Department at University of Missouri. We are
conducting a study about the experiences of Asian American and Asian
international college students in the United States.**

Our research team consists of Asian American and Asian international
students, and we hope to better understand these populations through
research.****

If you identify as an Asian international or Asian American student who is
over 18 years old and currently studying in a U.S. university/college
institution, we would like to invite you to participate in this online
survey, which will take around 15 minutes of your time.  For more details
on the study, please click on the following link:****

https://missouri.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dmdNamXqiZ2osmx**

Sincerely,**

Jennifer Bordon, Tzu-Yu Chen, Lei Wang, and Jeffrey Yeung

--
2013--2014 CSSA-MSU Committee

Email: [log in to unmask]
Homepage: www.cssamsu.com/