hi, I am a visiting scholar from China. I have a 3 years old daughter. She
is now learning to speak English in preschool.  I wanna look for a native
speaker to play with her in the morning, maybe 9-11am from Monday to
Thursday. If you are a student majoring in early education or something
related to that, it will be better. Of course, you can still write to me if
you are not in these majors or even you are a retired grandma.