FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Subject: Recruiting PhD student majoring in ECE/CSE
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,

I am a PhD student in ECE dept. Our lab is now recruiting a new PhD student
working on software/hardware embedded systems. Our supervisor is Professor
Subir Biswas (http://www.egr.msu.edu/~**sbiswas/<http://www.egr.msu.edu/~sbiswas/>).
RA position will be provided to qualified student.

Qualified students should graduate from a famous university in China/US...
with good academic records and previous experience with embedded system is
a big plus.

For those who are interested, please send an email to Prof Biswas with the
materials listed in
http://neews.egr.msu.edu/**Positions.htm<http://neews.egr.msu.edu/Positions.htm>

Bo Dong

--