Hi Everyone,

Sorry to bother those of you who are not interested in this.

We are PhD students from linguistics department. Our research group is
about to run an experiment related to Taiwan Mandarin sounds. To control
the experiment well, we need people who are from Taiwan and don't speak any
Chinese dialect, e.g. Taiwanese (Min dialect), Hakka.

If you are interested in this, please email me back.

Please see the attached file for detailed information.

Thank you so much =)
--
Sincerely,
Ho-Hsin