Hi all,

I will visit MSU for two months starting from Oct. 16th. So I need to rend
a bedroom near MSU campus or convenient bus stop. I am a very friendly and
easy-going male student. I have been to MSU. Anyone who is interested to
share an apartment or sublease a room, please reply this email.

Sorry to bother those who are not interested. Thank you.

Adrian