FYI. Please contact Brittanie directly if you are interested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Subject: Possible Interview from Students
To: [log in to unmask]

 Hello,

My name is Brittanie Chludzinski and I am writing an article for the Big
Green Magazine here on campus. I am highlighting the new documentary
"Imported From China" that demonstrates how international students struggle
to interact and establish friendships on campus due to culture barriers. I
was just wondering if anyone in your association would be willing to talk
to me in the form of an interview just to add some depth to my story. It
would also be amazing if someone who actually saw the film wanted to talk
to me, but I will be happy to talk to anyone who wants to get their voice
out in the paper. Please let me know if there are any students interested
as soon as possible-preferably by this weekend. Thank you so much!

Brittanie Chludzinski
586-876-9210

--
2013--2014 CSSA-MSU Committee