I wish to post the following message with the header "MNCs i
Dear AIB!

I wish to post the following message with the header "MNCs in Russia".

The text is the following:

--------
Dear Colleagues!

I would like to draw you attention to the new papers describing various aspects of  MNCs in Russia:

Igor Gurkov , Vladimir Kossov and Sergey Filippov  "Management Practices in Russian Multinational Subsidiaries: The Case of Knauf CIS"    http://ssrn.com/abstract=2344459

Igor Gurkov  "Management Practices in Russian Manufacturing Subsidiaries of Foreign Multinational Corporations: Challenging Some Beliefs About Contemporary Russian Industrial Management" http://ssrn.com/abstract=2343260

Igor Gurkov and Sergey Filippov   "Innovation Processes in the Russian Manufacturing Subsidiaries of MNCs – An Integrated View from Case Studies" http://ssrn.com/abstract=2214837

Best regards!

Igor Gurkov
Distinguished University Professor of Strategy and Organization
National Research University Higher School of Economics
101000, Russia, Moscow, Myasnitskaya, 20
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.hse.ru/staff/gurkov
http://www.gurkov.ru/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]