Good afternoon:

My name is Nathalie Sarmiento and I work with Mary Ann Von Glinow and Sonia Verdu at Florida International University’s CIBER. We are currently promoting our 6th Annual Professional Development in International Business (PDIB) program to India set to take place January 3-10, 2014.

I have attached our flyer and provided the link to our website with more information: http://ciber.fiu.edu/pdibindia.php

Would you be able to disseminate the attached announcement through the AIB mailing list? We greatly appreciate your help with this!

Please let me know if you have any questions. If the attached file is too big, please let me know and we can provide a smaller size file.

Best Regards,

Nathalie Sarmiento

Program Manager

Center for International Business Education & Research | CIBER

Florida International University

(305) 348-6834