Hello,

I work in the School of Management at the University of San Francisco and we currently recruiting for two tenure track Organizational Behavior faculty positions (https://www.usfjobs.com/postings/7868). We would like to post the attached job announcement to your listserv: http://aib.msu.edu/careercenter/jobpost.asp

Please let me know if you would like any additional information. Thank you!

Best,

Kiana Salazar-Thompson
Manager, Office of Finance and Administration
School of Management
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco CA 94117