Dear colleagues,

I am participating in a project involving the enhancement of strategic
management of a technopole and am looking for relevant literature on
this topic. I know the seminal "Technopoles of the World" by
Castells/Hall (1994), but am not familiar with more recent literature,
both from a planning/territorial viewpoint and from a
business/management perspective. If you could suggest some fundamental
titles, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

Gerardo del Cerro
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
New York

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.