Hmm, pricing to me seems to be pretty iffy, at least if I look at it along
the lines of what it would cost a department of the size that I work for.
 You can pay for a lot of local backup for those prices.

That said, I've tried the crashplan software out for my own use (among
other things, one feature I liked was that you can backup to an attached
external drive, the "cloud", or another pc that you have on the net
somewhere - which you could seed with a locally done backup first).
 However, I never did manage to successfully complete a backup of my home
machine with it, it'd run for a long time, then eventually get into a loop
where the service would constantly restart.  Played with it a lot, but
never did get it to work properly.  So it wouldn't exactly inspire me with
confidence on it's suitability for an enterprise system.