From: Jon Galbreath [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 10:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Windows 2012 Storage Server

I haven’t used the 2012 version, but I’ve been running a Windows 2008 Storage Server from Dell (NX3000) for a couple years and have been exceptionally pleased with it.  Compared with the crappy Snap Server that preceded it, it’s run almost flawlessly for the past couple years with the only reboots being for software updates, and I think it locked up maybe once.

Jon

Jon Galbreath, MCSE

Systems Administrator

International Studies and Programs