A couple of years ago, Al Puzzuoli asked if anyone knew of a makerspace in Lansing.

The Lansing Makers Network recently opened in the Temple Building in Old Town.

http://lansingmakersnetwork.org/

WKAR just did a story on the space:

http://cpa.ds.npr.org/wkar/audio/2013/09/cs130919e.mp3

--
Ed Symanzik

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:00:31 +0000, Al Puzzuoli <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Just wondering if there are any casual computer or techy type clubs in the greater Lansing area, that
are not professional groups, or focused on a particular topic? I'm seeking a place where gadget geeks of
all stripes could get together in a non-work related setting to show off their latest device, or present a
demo of that cool new piece of software. Many towns have such a club, but if there is one around here, I
have yet to find it.