I have been running 8.1 for a day now and still sucks.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: John Valenti [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 8:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Win 8.1 & OS X Mavericks

This article says that Win8.1 RTM is available for volume license customers:
http://www.zdnet.com/windows-8-1-rtm-whats-new-whats-next-7000020449/?s_cid=e539&ttag=e539
Is there a way I could get the media?

Similarly for Mavericks ... I don't have an Apple developer account, but it seems like someone at MSU should have one that possibly allows me/us a beta copy?

thanks
-John
Systems analyst HRLR

PS - I have one professor that has a Surface Pro tablet and actually likes it quite a bit.  Windows 8 hasn't clicked with me personally, but I'm hoping that 8.1 fixes that.