Many Hands Community Foods is an artisan producers market located at Westwind Milling Co on Silver Lake Rd in Linden, MI. Many Hands Community Foods offers a number of products direct from their local producers. Whetham Organic Farm is one of the producers featured at this new market. We are offering our Artisanal Herbal products for sale. The products available currently include several herbal teas and a selection of our seasonings plus our Green Healing Salve. Coming soon are new teas and seasonings, plus herb vinegars and our very popular non-alcoholic herbal elixirs. Our products are made with many herbs organically grown or wildcrafted on our certified farm in Flushing.

On Saturday September 14 I will be at Many Hands Community Foods from noon until 3 pm to talk about Herbs, their healing  properties, their flavors, and their uses. Seasonings, teas and more will be available for purchase  but we will also have a sampling of recipes made with some of the products and a chance for you  to try our teas. A few fresh herbs will be available to purchase that day only and I will do my best  to answer  questions.

Whetham Organic Farm and Many Hands Community Foods hope you will join us that day. Many Hands is located on Silver Lake Rd west of Linden in the village of Argentine. Westwind Milling Co. products are, of course, still available there, plus the products of several other producers. Honey and Maple Syrup,  organic meats & poultry, dairy products and fruits will be available every day. Come see us on September 14 or any day (Tuesday through Saturday each week).

To keep up with events and issues find us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/ManyHandsCommunityFoods
www.facebook.com/pages/Whetham-Organic-Farm-Inc
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html