Many Hands Community Foods is an artisan producers market located at
Westwind Milling Co on Silver Lake Rd in Linden, MI. Many Hands Community
Foods offers a number of products direct from their local producers.
Whetham Organic Farm is one of the producers featured at this new market.
We are offering our Artisanal Herbal products for sale. The products
available currently include several herbal teas and a selection of our
seasonings plus our Green Healing Salve. Coming soon are new teas and
seasonings, plus herb vinegars and our very popular non-alcoholic herbal
elixirs. Our products are made with many herbs organically grown or
wildcrafted on our certified farm in Flushing.

On Saturday September 14 I will be at Many Hands Community Foods from noon
until 3 pm to talk about Herbs, their healing  properties, their flavors,
and their uses. Seasonings, teas and more will be available for purchase
 but we will also have a sampling of recipes made with some of the products
and a chance for you  to try our teas. A few fresh herbs will be available
to purchase that day only and I will do my best  to answer  questions.

Whetham Organic Farm and Many Hands Community Foods hope you will join us
that day. Many Hands is located on Silver Lake Rd west of Linden in the
village of Argentine. Westwind Milling Co. products are, of course, still
available there, plus the products of several other producers. Honey and
Maple Syrup,  organic meats & poultry, dairy products and fruits will be
available every day. Come see us on September 14 or any day (Tuesday
through Saturday each week).

To keep up with events and issues find us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/ManyHandsCommunityFoods
www.facebook.com/pages/Whetham-Organic-Farm-Inc

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html