Hi,

I'm a female graduate student and I'm looking for a female roommate in spartan
village. My roommate will come back to China on September 30. The apartment
has two bedrooms and I'm living in the smaller one. So you could live in the bigger
one.

The apartment is furnished with bedding(including mattress, pillow, quilt),
bathroom goods, cooking supplies. Anyway, you don't need to buy anything any
more.

We could share the rent.

Please reply the email or call me: 5173484023 if you are interested.