I have a 2003 Ford Taurus SEL available for sale. It is a very reliable car
especially for Highway. Engine-Great,Transmission - Great.
CD player, leather, power locks and windows,cruise control, skylight, new tires.
I have driven it to New York and DC recently and it is a very great car although it
has 2 pieces of rusts and few small blemishes.

CLEAN TITLE IN HAND
LOW MILES: 112,800 MILES
Ask for $4100 or best offer
Great car! Cell phone number:5175070528,waiting your call or text.

此车非常适合开高速,配置高,有定速巡航,真皮座椅,电动座椅,电动车窗,天窗。

MSU附近有意向看车者,我可以开过去。