Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I will arrive MSU at the end of November,2013, and stay there for one year. I am
a visiting scholar at this university and intend to rent one-bedroom apartments
with furniture from then on. The room which near the MSU is the best, have
public transportation or within working distance to MSU as well.

If you happen to have the apartments like this to sublease, please contact with
me via this e-mail or QQ:1739242062.

Also please give me the detailed address of the room which can let me know the
distance between the room and MSU, and know the whether it is convenient.

Thanks.