  I bet some of you know this article: it is a well written essa
Hi,

  I bet some of you know this article: it is a well written essay about youth; when I was at High school, one of classmates even could recite the whole article. I can only remember one line (maybe my memory is wrong): Youth is like breeze....

Could someone know the article and help me find the whole piece?

Thanks,

Wu