??????????????????????

We cordially invite you to attend a Chinese Mandarin Bible Discourse on

the following subject:

"Glorify God With All We Have"

 ???

September 28th, 2013 / 2013?9?28?

2:00 PM

???

2231 E Saginaw Hwy, East Lansing, MI 48823-9745

Please let me know if you need a ride by emailing [log in to unmask]  If you are unable to attend, I would love to answer any questions you may have either by meeting you somewhere on campus or at my East Llansing home.