Hi,
I'm looking for a female roommate in SV. My roommate will leave on September 30.
It's a two-bedroom VIP apartment. The total rent is $1068.(We can share the
rent.) Maybe it's a little more expensive than the standard one($894). But it's full
furnished and includes all the articles for daily use(cooking supplies,bedding,
pillow, towels and so on).
So you don't need buy anything.

If you are interested ,please reply the email or QQ: 214757848.