Hi,
We have one line available in Verizon family plan. We already have 4 people
now. We share 1400 mins per months (weekend and night calls after 9:00 don't
count as minutes, calls between verizon don't count as minutes either). Monthly
fee is around 25 dollars if you don't go above 1400/5 mins a month. Please send
email to [log in to unmask] if you are interested. You can get a free basic
phone (if local store has one) or fancy phone with discounted price with two year
contract. If you need to leave within two years, you can always transfer your
line.