---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zhang Qiaoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fall 2013 China Entrepreneur Network Recruiting !
To: [log in to unmask]

[image: Inline image 1]

Hi guys,

If you are an ambitious person with great dream, just join us!

If you regard student hood as rehearsal of your future career, just join us!

China Entrepreneur Network will be your first cornerstone of practice and
provid you a great platform to display yourself!!!

What is China Entrepreneur Network?

China Entrepreneur Network (CEN) is a university alliance with 12 chapters
in both U.S and China supported by an extensive network of academia.

 Aiming at promoting the overall social innovation and creating a better
future, CEN focuses on economic prosperity, environmental sustainability
and social harmony. We pay a close attention to China’s development,
especially the field of poverty and environment. The guiding ideology of
CEN comes from Social Business, Social Innovation, Social Entrepreneurship
and Green Leap. We will still work on forming our own guiding ideology and
action path in order to finally form a creative society.

Joining CEN

CEN-MSU is dedicated to developing leadership and enlarging student’s
social networking through holding different kinds of event to make students
get involved and help students adapt to American cultural.

With the hope of constantly providing more fantastic events for student in
the future, now we sincerely invite you to join us.

 Why joining CEN

1 To build up the ability of organizing the event and cooperating with team
work.

2 To enlarge your social networking and help you obtain more job opportunity

3 To develop leadership

4 To meet great and warm-hearted partners

Detailed information of recruiting

·         *Secretary*

*·         Marketing *

*·         Public Relation*

*·         Webmaster*

*·         Treasurer*

Application &deadline

If you are interested in us, please send your resume to
[log in to unmask] Sep 17
th ,12pm. The tentative interview is set on Sep 20th, please check your
e-mail frequently after deadline. We will send you email about the time and
place of the interview. Students who are informed to interview should take
a resume. If you apply for webmaster or poster/newsletter design, please
take one of your past achievement (poster, website) to the interview. (If
you need, you could take your laptop)

*Hope you guys can join us!  (Please check Chinese version in attachment)*

*

[image: Inline image 2]
*
*China Entrepreneur Network*