---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amber Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Subject: (Help spread the news): You're invited! East Lansing Welcomes the
World
To: "Josue Melendez-R. ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kelly Quaine (
[log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

 Dear international student leaders:

****

Please encourage everyone you know to attend this awesome event! Spread the
invitation through social media and email if you don’t mind!  See you there!
****

Amber****

****

You are cordially invited to attend The 4th Annual East Lansing Welcomes
the World! This event will welcome MSU international students and families
to the community and feature food, live music, children’s activities,
mingling and more.