Hi all,

I am selling a 2001  Volkswagen Beetle GLX, Blue color, 86,000
miles.  Although it is a 2001 year car, it had only been slightly driven.
The 1st and 2nd owners of the car were high-school girls. I am the 3rd owner
of the car (bought it in 2008 at 77,000miles at that time). Since I have
been only driving the car within East Lansing, it is GREAT condition. I am
asking $5000 (no bargaining).

It has:
Clean title...

If you are interested, please reply to this email, or call 517-802-7177 and
leave a message.

Thanks!

Li