Hi, all,

Welcome to all new friends and neighbors, and sorry to bother those not interested.
I have many stuff for sale. Here is the link for the pictures
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/115170312244843282810/albums/5912039344542142657

------2000 Nissan Altima GLE, Silver, Engine 2.4L, AccidentCheck 0, 221.000 miles, Excellent Condition -$1900
***---(2000年Nissan Altima,2.4L,0事故报告,221.000英里,车况良好,车主爱惜,上高速考驾照,耐用。可送儿童座椅。)-$1900
------Kid's Safety Seat(儿童座椅)-$5
------19' Toshiba Monitor 19AV600U(19寸东芝显示器,配高清和VGA线)-$40
------AT&T MobilePhone(AT&T电话,买sim卡即用)-$5
------Coffee Machine(咖啡机)-$5
------Small Oven(小烤箱)-$5
------Small Heating(小暖气)-$5
------Cabinet(透明塑料储物箱)-$5
------Socket (插座)-$3 each
------Table(简易桌子,黑色)--$3
------Clothes Hangers(多个衣挂)-$1 for 10
------BBQ Oven(烧烤炉)-$5

**Some items can be cheaper if it is very useful to you.
**Some items are not on the list, and welcome contract to me.
**All the items needed can be sold with car all together to a family, that is easy and cheaper.

I'm living in Spartan Village and may deliver some items if you are in the village.
If you're interested, please reply this email or call my home directly 5173530950 .

Best,
Eric Fang