I am posting this for my friend. It's gonna be a good choice if you want to live with some diversity, since the other two male students currently living there are from different countries (one American, one international).

A room is available in a 3BR apartment for a male. $310 +  utility (~$50).  It's in Castle Point, very convenient and silent place. Fully  furnished. Big living room and kitchen, dish washer, tennis court, gym,  pool (outdoor and indoor), sauna, bus #24 directly to the campus.  Message me if interested.

Mahdi
(908) 349-0664