 Hi folks,
There is a nice room available from the end of September.
The address is 921 Coolidge Road, Lansing. It is about 2 miles away from the main library of MSU, about 12 minutes bike ride. 5 minutes walk to No 1 bus stop, and No 15 bus is right in front of the building. 7 minutes walk to Kroger grocery store.
The room is in a two-bedroom-one-bath apartment, about 120 square feet.
My wife and I are using the other bedroom.
The rent is 320 per month, HEATING and water included. We will share fees for internet and electricity, which are about 40 dollars per month for you.
Now there is a lovely cat in the apartment.  Hope you don't mind cat.

If interested, please reply this email or call 517-512-0409.
Regards.

Alex Li