On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 09:07:20PM -0400, CaoYuetang wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I am looking for a PhD student who doesn't need parking at school to
> use his/her fellowship to help me get a parking permit on campus.
>
> I will give whoever can help me a gift card as appreciation for your
> help! Anyone who is interested please feel fee to reach me
> at 517-483-3900 or reply to this email.

As noted about a week ago, this is grossly illegal.  If you get caught
you will be arrested and the person who provides the pass for you might
also be arrested.  Note also that being arrested can affect your status
at MSU.

I wouldn't want see you have all this trouble.

You must go through your department and the MSU police dept to get
a parking pass on campus.

////jerry