Hi all,

A room is available for sublease at 4965 Campus Hill, Okemos. This apt
is next to the bus station and is very close to Meijer and to Meridian
Mall! You can also ride a bike to MSU campus within 10 min.

It is a 2 bedroom apt, and the bedroom is so big that you will feel very
comfortble! You will share this apt with a white American male student, a
very polite and easygoing person.

The rent for one person will be $445 including HEATING and ALL-DAY hot
water. You will also get some free furnitures from me. You can move in at
any time in the next few months.

I have to sublease this nice room is because my wife and baby will come to
me this Dec. I have to rent an apt by my own.

If you are interested, please reply this Email or call me at 517-488-7266.

Capus Hill apt website: http://www.dtnmgt.com/okemos/campus-hill-apartments/

Regards,

Fan