Hi,

I have a one-bedroom apartment to be rent form now to December 2013; the
bedroom and living room are both very big. The apartment is located at
forest road, about 2 miles from school; you can take #20 bus to the school.
It has two doors, one needs to open the outside door to get into his own
room, so it is very safe. The rent is $630 per month, I can give you $500 +
utility (usually $50 for electricity and internet) a month. It has a queen
size bed, a sofa bed, one studying desk, one dining table, one tea table
and several chairs and other furniture.

Attached please find some pictures of this apartment. Please reply to this
email if you are interested.

Best,

Peng