Hello,

I have a 2006 Infiniti G35X for sale, all wheel drive, V6 3.5L. Less than
85k miles.

Power lock, power window, dual power seats, power mirror.

Keyless entry, traction control, ABS, cruise, moonroof, leather seats, heat
seat and mirror, alloy wheels.

6 CD changer, premium sound system.

Clean title, no accident, autocheck report available. Always well
maintained and garage kept. Great tires and breaks. Clean inside and
outside. Everything works well, very reliable car.

I am asking $12500 or best offer.

Call or text me at 865-385-9996 if you are interested. Thanks.

Pics are: http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4053342447.html

Paul