On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 04:36:24PM +0800, Yu Sun wrote:

> Thank you!

Your message does not give much information.
I appreciate the 'Thank you' but you did not include for what.

Might I guess that, given the subject, you wish to unsubscribe from
the CSSAMSU Email list?    If so, you do that for yourself by
doing the following.

Use your Email address that is on the list.
Send an Email message to:

Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message put one line as follows:

  signoff cssamsu

You will then automatically be removed from the list.

Good luck,

////jerry